Pages

Copyright

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Laziness, and other facts of Life

How I liked updating my blog! You bet , I liked it so much that I wanted to update every week, but my laziness got better of me. I like being lazy better than anything, is there a medicine that can solve this illness?

I've been thinking of doing stuffs, in fact imagining doing things in my mind and not doing them in reality. I feel so hearty thinking of finishing stuffs, the same feeling you get when you really do them. You know what a glass cold water can do to you when you come back after visiting an after noon Sun.

I'm kind of okay with that feeling though you end up not doing the thing you intended to do. You actually give yourself a chance to gratify later on by doing it in reality. Talk about delayed gratification. We do stuffs to make us feel good, and if one can feel good by just imagining completion of things that you wanted to do, why not feel better and don't take the time to do that thing at all. Saves a lot of time, is n't it?

For example, take the case of doing some exercise: Dreaming of doing exercise rather than doing it can be quite useful. I can do a 100 push ups instead of the paltry 15-20 that I can do on my fittest day, and you can sweat as much as you want without really sweating. I'm really going bonkers here !

I'm so lazy that I've been relaxing on the couch watching IPL on TV and imagining things that I want to do, rather I could do. Not the Everest hiking kind of things, the everyday things like going to super market, getting a glass of water from the kitchen during a MaXX mobile strategic time out. Hell with Cricket and IPL, I'm not going to watch the highlights from now on.

Garfield

Click Here For Images



No comments:

Post a Comment